Submitting Claims & Monitoring their Status:
Customers or there repair shops can file a claim from anywhere either online or by phone
- It is not necessary to register in order to submit a claim online.
- To check the progress of a claim online, customers must first register.
Becoming a registered user of our website will give you access to the following features:
- Claim Status
- Claim Milestones
- Claim History
- Payments for Claims
- Protect the vehicle from further damage
- Do not operate the vehicle as it could result in further damage
- Pull your vehicle off the road and shut off the engine when any of the lights/gauges indicate a problem
- Use your Roadside Assistance Benefit
- Present your Merit Administration Service Contract to the repair facility
- Ask the repair facility to contact Merit Administration prior to proceeding with repairs
Roadside Assistance Services
Built In Benefits
If the roadside assistance administrator dispatch center is unable to offer the benefits stated in the contract for any reason, you may get an authorization number from the dispatch center to use at your preferred service provider. On presentation of the original paid service provider receipt, the roadside assistance administrator will refund you up to $75 or the amount specified in your contract. To be eligible for payment, you must have an authorisation number.
All documents must be submitted to the following address in order to be reimbursed:
Rental & Trip Interruption:
Protection both at home and away
How Do Get A Rental?